Senior Portrait photography in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
Our goal is to offer an amazing senior portrait photography experience. In one Life Photography, we want to create images that will show your real personality.
Sessions are typically done at the natural settings to contribute to creating a relaxed and fun senior portrait experience. You can expect to have a good time and to be put in a variety of poses, from comfortable and casual to a few that are more formal and posed. My goal is to give you a variety of images, all of the incredible quality.
A typical Senior session will last 60-75 minutes, but that will also depend on the number of locations and outfit changes you would want to have.
We suggest scheduling a session toward the sunset, when the light gets light and soft, and will make your photos stand out. Another option is a sunrise. Sunrise session are popular on the beach, the downside it is very early especially in the summer month (6 am)
What to wear during your Myrtle Beach Senior Portrait photography session? It can be sometimes overwhelming to choose a right outfit for the session. We typically suggest three options:
- Have something casual, something that you love to wear.
- Have a dress (for girls), a suit (for guys)
- You have a hobby, or you do any sports, bring those outfits together with props.
One thing to remember, especially for girls avoid crazy patterns they sure do look cool, but not always photograph very well, avoid loose dresses.
Senior Portrait Photography Locations
- Myrtle Beach State Park (4401 South Kings HWY, Myrtle Beach SC). It will be an ideal location for the beach photo shoot. Since its a state park it is not as many people there. Myrtle Beach State Park also has a pier which photographs well. Park is well maintained and has some unique trees.
- Huntington Bach State Park (Ocean Hwy, Murrells Inlet, SC) Very Similar set up to Myrtle Beach State Park, a bit more south. Doesn’t have a pier but has a cool Atalaya Castle.
- Plantations in Pawleys Island South Carolina. Pawleys Island is only about 40 min outside of Myrtle Beach, but when you there expect to see hundred years old live oak trees, old slave plantation all of this makes an ideal set up for your portrait session, with a traditional southern vibe.
- Market Common. If you want to have a more urban setup, Market Common area will be an ideal spot one of the fastest growing areas in Myrtle Beach with a bit of European charm in it.
Session cost includes digital files with print release
- 60 min session – 1 location (Up to 3 outfit changes) – $450
- 90 min session – 1-2 locations (3-5 outfits) – $600
- A-La-Carte option. We offer variety of products and sizes, printed with one of the best professional labs in the country. Print products will ship to your home. (some of the sizes: wallets – $10, 4×6 – $10, 5×7 – $13, 8×10 – $19, 11×14 – $40, 16×20 – $70, etc)
- Photo Books (20 pages) 5×5 – $175, 8×8 – $225, 10×10 – $275
All Inclusive Packages
- Signature Package. Includes: 60 min session + Digital Files + 8×8 book – $600
- Grande Package. Includes: 90 min session + Digital Files + 8×8 book + $200 Credit towards prints – $850
Schedule your session
Have a question or ready to schedule your session. Fill out this form, or give us a call 843.222.1352